Monday, March 8, 2010

New Critique

I thought this critique was much more about the art and less about personal frustrations. My words to follow were "Ambiguous Spirituality," "Canvas," and "Huge." In my research I came across a headline that said, "Brad Pitt Does Not Believe in God." After laughing for about 5 minutes, I decided to respond to this piece. In retrospect, I wish I could have found an old canvas and used gold foil instead of ink.
I was inspired by a few of the pieces, notably Lauren's arduous task of drawing on sandpaper. Even though she did not finish, I felt the way she approached the drawing was fantastic, going beyond what some of the other's achieved. There was beauty and thought in every mark.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty hilarious. I think gold foil would have been magnificent its too bad you couldn't use it.

    ReplyDelete